Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
August 19, 2018, 01:43:05 AM
8,794 Posts in 2,343 Topics by 310 Members
Latest Member: fennelwink
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Rhiana Griffith Fan Club | Message Board
|-+  Rhiana Griffith
| |-+  Character Sketchin' (Moderator: Ardath Rekha)
| | |-+  Character-Swapping!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Character-Swapping!  (Read 3668 times)
Ardath Rekha
Your Nefarious Webmistress
Administrator

« on: January 25, 2004, 06:05:08 PM »

So here's a thought I had... what if we swapped around characters from Rhiana's works?

What if Aimee Cooper crash landed on the Pitch Black world, instead of Jack?  Or what if Mercia McLellan did?

What if May was the one who went to Summer Bay, instead of Aimee, and instead of being fixated on Noah Lawson, she was fixated on one of the series' older male stars, believing him to be her father?

What if Bea from Desperately Seeking Brandi, and her best mate Billy... grew up to be Mr. and Mrs. William Johns???  (Don't you think Oliver kind of looks like Cole?)

What do you think would happen next?

Start here, but if this inspires a fanfic, let 'er rip!
Ten
Adult Member

« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2004, 07:33:53 PM »

I am banning myself from this forum! I have enough ideas running as it is and then i go and read this! Why do I torture myself so!!

::loves her Ardath::

<RAS> so what's the story plot?
<Ten> see, now there is something I don't know...lol...
<Ten> I have some general ideas of where I wanna go... but I really have no clue
<Ten> my brain just might ignore all ideas and just throw up all over the page...
StvnsAngel
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2004, 07:57:51 PM »

Quote from: "Ten"
I am banning myself from this forum! I have enough ideas running as it is and then i go and read this! Why do I torture myself so!!

Nooo! You can't ban yourself! We wanna hear your ideas! Heeeee!  
Post away, girlie! Grin

Proud member of the Nocturnal Club!

"The way I see it, life is a jelly doughnut. You don't really know what it's about until you bite into it. And then, just when you decide it's good, you drop a big glob of jelly on your best T-shirt."
Ten
Adult Member

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2004, 09:12:35 PM »

Ok at some point ill post my little ideas...when i feel comfy with it..kk? Happy? =P lol

<RAS> so what's the story plot?
<Ten> see, now there is something I don't know...lol...
<Ten> I have some general ideas of where I wanna go... but I really have no clue
<Ten> my brain just might ignore all ideas and just throw up all over the page...
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register