Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
December 12, 2018, 04:45:06 AM
8,794 Posts in 2,343 Topics by 310 Members
Latest Member: fennelwink
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Rhiana Griffith Fan Club | Message Board
|-+  Rhiana Griffith
| |-+  News and Discussion (Moderator: Ardath Rekha)
| | |-+  Great job on the new site
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Great job on the new site  (Read 3955 times)
Kendertaunt
Adult Member

« on: June 18, 2008, 02:15:56 PM »

What a nice surprise when I decided I haven't visited here in awhile... great job, it looks AWESOME!!  Smiley

Shalimar
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2008, 07:09:44 PM »

Thanks, Kender! The kudos go to Ardath, though. She designed and implemented the great new look!  Grin Grin

Shalimar
Ardath Rekha
Your Nefarious Webmistress
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2008, 01:29:48 PM »

Thank you! Grin  I'd been wanting to do it for a while, and I'm delighted at how well-received it is. Grin
Kendertaunt
Adult Member

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2008, 06:01:13 PM »

I know how that goes... my blog site is in SUCH need of an overhaul, but it just seems like such a daunting task... UGH.
I can imagine how this must be a weight off your shoulders to have it done and looking good!  Grin

I was thinking about all of you the other day (as I do from time to time) and popped in to say hi and see if people were still around.
Did I tell you I have a ten-month old girl now?   Grin
Shalimar
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2008, 10:16:49 PM »

Last time you breezed through, you mentioned having a baby. Pretty much explains why we don't see you very much.  Wink That may be me, too, soon. My daughter is about to make me a grandmother.

Shalimar
Kendertaunt
Adult Member

« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2008, 04:42:57 PM »

Oooh congrats! I couldn't have done it without my mom, she's an awesome Grandma!!!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register