Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
November 14, 2018, 10:07:37 AM
8,794 Posts in 2,343 Topics by 310 Members
Latest Member: fennelwink
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Rhiana Griffith Fan Club | Message Board
|-+  Social Life
| |-+  Who We Are
| | |-+  The resident firefighter/emt part 2
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: The resident firefighter/emt part 2  (Read 3467 times)
Stephanie27
Adult Member

« on: January 21, 2009, 12:32:05 AM »

Hey ya'll it's me, Stephanie! Well I notice that many, if any people ever update themselves on this board, cause well lets face it LIFE gets in the way of just about EVERYTHING! 
  I am now 25 soon to be 26 in May. As from my first post I am a firefighter/emt in New Jersey went to college for Fire Science Technology.  Curently I am soon to be married in Jamacia in the beging of March to the OLNY MAN WHO CAN PUT UP MY MY CRAP LOL Mr Green Some of you may know me from AOVD, I do the same thing I do here which in kinda  Lurk around read everything I can in here and putting my two cents in whenever I want.  I have been kinda busy I've been living with my fiancee' for almost 2 years like I said we get married in March. Inbetween working 2 fulltime jobs I am now going back to school part time and trying to become a nurse (God help anyone that comes to the hospital I work at) HEHE!!!
  I think I might even start writing for this place, I've been inspired and as some of you know I CAN'T WRITE and I am going to definetly need help with my story.
  Well that's about it for now maybe I'll add more later but for now see ya later!!!

-Stephanie Bouncing

http://www.rhiana-griffith.com/board/index.php?topic=93.0        <-------- link to part one have fun ya'll
« Last Edit: January 21, 2009, 12:34:41 AM by Stephanie27 » Logged

"Doesn't feel sometimes as thought your guardian angel went for a smoke?"
Shalimar
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2009, 08:03:45 AM »

Hi Stephanie,

It's nice to hear from you. Things have been a little slow around here, but we're hoping when we get more news about Rhiana's new movie that it will liven up. Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! Jamaica would be a cool place to get married, well, not literally cool, but you know what I mean. Laughing If you decide to write something Rhiana, please post it. We love to see what our members are creating!  Grin

Shalimar
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register