Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/rhianag/rhiana-griffith.com/board/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Anybody out there?

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
February 23, 2018, 03:25:07 AM
8,794 Posts in 2,343 Topics by 310 Members
Latest Member: fennelwink
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Rhiana Griffith Fan Club | Message Board
|-+  Social Life
| |-+  General Conversation (Moderator: StvnsAngel)
| | |-+  Anybody out there?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Anybody out there?  (Read 2802 times)
Shalimar
Administrator

« on: January 08, 2011, 08:35:03 AM »

If you happen to stop by, please post a reply here. It's lonesome watching the tumbleweeds roll by.  Sad

Shalimar
Stephanie27
Adult Member

« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2011, 01:35:10 AM »

Bouncing Bouncing I'm here I'm here!!!!!! Life definitely gets in the way as does school!!!! But I am here!!!

-Stephanie

"Doesn't feel sometimes as thought your guardian angel went for a smoke?"
mesmerized_at_first_sight
Adult Member

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2013, 11:03:44 PM »

a few years in, but i m here too. just in time for the next riddick flick!
Shalimar
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2013, 08:56:54 PM »

Hi! So nice to see you again! I'm looking forward to the next Riddick flick, too. I'm just sorry Rhiana won't be in it.  Sad

Shalimar
mesmerized_at_first_sight
Adult Member

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2013, 09:42:38 PM »

yeah, i was prepared for that disappointment. anyways, what is new on our girl's career? is she returning to the silver screen? or is her emphasis elsewhere?
Shalimar
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2013, 03:04:54 PM »

We haven't heard much of anything about her acting career. The last things we saw her in were from 2009--a coffee commercial and a trailer for a short indie film that never seems to have materialized. There have more recently been some art shows, but not much of anything lately. Of course, she had her daughter, Poppy, in the fall of 2009, so she may just be concentrating her energies on raising her child for now.

Shalimar
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register