Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
December 12, 2018, 03:43:52 AM
8,794 Posts in 2,343 Topics by 310 Members
Latest Member: fennelwink
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Rhiana Griffith Fan Club | Message Board
|-+  Rhiana Griffith
| |-+  News and Discussion (Moderator: Ardath Rekha)
| | |-+  Mass Effect 2 'cameo'
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Mass Effect 2 'cameo'  (Read 1820 times)
Starshine

Doe-eyed warrior.

« on: May 05, 2011, 08:15:56 AM »

Has anyone played Mass Effect 2? Not sure how into computer games you all are but there's a character in the game named 'Jack' who sports a shaved head and is a violent criminal who has to be rescued from prison by the player. The game also takes place in outer space in a world populated my 'mercs' and a malevolent army intent on enslaving the galaxy. The game's developer BioWare has never confirmed whether or not this character was inspired by Griffith's role in Pitch Black or the CoR version of her character but the similarities are striking.
The Mass Effect wiki has more detailed information:
http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/Jack

This is the end...
Shalimar
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2011, 02:52:10 PM »

I haven't played the game, but from the link, there sure do seem to be some similarities between this character and Jack/Kyra. To me, the universe she comes from seems more TCoR's and, with the exception of her bald head, she seems more like Kyra than PB's Jack.

Shalimar
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register